Wednesday 9 April 2014

Indian magic

Hello I've not blogged for ages, but I couldn't wait to show these brilliant new stamps and embossing folders from Sheena Douglass.  I have to say these are one of my favourites!!.  Last year Sheena brought out the Oriental range, well these new goodies are inspired from India.
I will be posting sneak peaks all the way up to Monday, when Sheena will be on Create and Craft with the 4 day deal.

This is my first sneak peak, and as usual a box had to one of my samples

Take care xx

7 comments:

  1. Definitely worth the wait - this box is a stunna and I want it!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow caroline these look amazing - looking forward to seeing more xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the box and colours looking forward to seeing more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Caroline, love the embossing and those stamps look gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow I know I say it everytime but this really is the best yet!!!! lol. Seriously this is stunning sooooooo clever xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This box is fabulous, Caroline and I'm looking forward to seeing it on TV!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!!!! Thank you all so very much for your comments. I have to say I loved making this box, even though it took a long while to do, but I love it. I hope I have inspired someone to have a go at making one of these boxes. X

    ReplyDelete