Tuesday 20 August 2013

Sneak peak number 2

Good evening.  Well, as promised here is another one of my samples using Sheena Douglass new stamp range called A Little Bit Magic.

I have made this box by painting it with emulsion, distressing the edges with Black Soot.  The brickwork was created by masking and then adding the doorway.  These were coloured by using Copic pens.  The brickwork was then glazed with Glossy Accents.
I stamped the roses and coloured them the same colour as the door.  Glossy Accents were added to these.  Then I used leaves, pearls and owl from my stash.  It's was then matted and layer using gold mirror card and a dark paper from my stash.  The ribbon was added around the edge of the lid and then a flower added to cover the join.
The sides were again made by using the gold mirror card and dark paper.  I stamped onto the paper and embossed using gold powder.

Don't forget to watch Create and Craft on Thursday at 9am and 4pm.
Thank for stopping by.

Hugs Caroline xx

5 comments:

  1. A stunningly beautiful box - perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful ... What a great project, love it Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh this is fantastic. I am so looking forward to seeing the stamps.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, oh wow. How beautiful is that?
    Love the new stamps, and you've certainly done that one justice.
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just amazing, Caroline - well done!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete