Monday 12 September 2011

Ruby, ruby, ruby.

Morning!!.  Well its a wet and windy Monday morning in Lincolnshire which makes it the perfect day to make some cards.
I thought I would show you a card book I was asked to make for a Ruby Wedding Anniversary present.  It took 12 hours to complete, and there are many photos.  I was given copies of the original wedding invitations, orderof service and newspaper clipping.

 Behind the 40 is the original invitation
I left blank mirror card spaces for them to put photos in from their anniversary party.  I then made a box to keep it in.

Thanks for stopping by and for following me.

Love Caroline xxx

2 comments:

  1. That is fantastic, what a brilliant keepsake for them to treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jan. Thankfully they loved it xx

    ReplyDelete